Find suitable treatment options for your angina patients with the intelog anti-anginals table.
Preparations are listed by pharmacological class:
- Beta-blockers (acebutolol, atenolol, bisoprolol, carvedilol, labetalol, metoprolol, pindolol, propranolol and timolol)
- Beta-blocker combinations (bisoprolol/aspirin and atenolol/nifedipine)
- Calcium-channel blockers (amlodipine, diltiazem, felodipine, nicardipine, nifedipine and verapamil)
- Nitrates (glyceryl trinitrate, isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate)
- Potassium-channel activators (nicorandil)
- Sinus node If inhibitors (ivabradine)
Brand names and generic availability are noted for each drug, along with the range of available formulations (oral solution, capsule, tablet, sustained-release capsule, sustained-release tablet, sublingual tablet, spray, ointment or patch).
Brand names link through to the full intelog entries for more detailed prescribing information on each product.